Rebath - Not impressed
Not to impressive.I see that a low wage clerk in charge of saying "I am so sorry, we will check into it." has a posting.
I hope no one is waiting for any results from this person. Except a form E-mail. I would be impressed if Dave Sanders the president or Norm Dixon VP of Rebath posted his telephone number with the intent of resolving problems but that will never happen. I have called Target and two days latter got a call from the president asking me what the problem was and now to resolve it.
That is the difference in a truly great company and this other off-brand company.
I think there is very few people I have talked to that I have not told the Target story, what could that be worth to a REAL company?It is worth nothing to Rebath.review #176869
You may also like
- "My cooktop was installed in October 2013. The plastic covers on the top of the cooktop melted when I spilled a hot liquid. I ordered 5 more and they..."
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "this company sells a warranty that is a farce !!!!! I bought a house and got the warranty with american home shield, after 15 days of living at home had..."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date. FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they..."
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."