Rebath - Not impressed
Not to impressive.I see that a low wage clerk in charge of saying "I am so sorry, we will check into it." has a posting.
I hope no one is waiting for any results from this person. Except a form E-mail. I would be impressed if Dave Sanders the president or Norm Dixon VP of Rebath posted his telephone number with the intent of resolving problems but that will never happen. I have called Target and two days latter got a call from the president asking me what the problem was and now to resolve it.
That is the difference in a truly great company and this other off-brand company.
I think there is very few people I have talked to that I have not told the Target story, what could that be worth to a REAL company?It is worth nothing to Rebath.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "August 8th still no AC and hot as the place the devil lives! About a month ago my AC went out. I contacted First American and they found a contractor to..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I purchased an 8' tall double wrought iron door late spring of 2011. I have posted earlier of other problems with the door. A few weeks ago I..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."