Rebath - Framingham/Natick, Mass.
Make sure if you use this company that you stay with the workers when they are in your home.I noticed that a small video camera was missing from my bedroom after the company had finished.
I called the manager and he dismissed my complaint completely and stood behind his employees.
Good for the company - a twelve thousand dollar bathroom and a little bonus for the employee. I was speechless at the curt response and lack of attention that was given to a customer.
Be careful.The smile you get when you sign on the dotted line is the last you see of customer service in this company.review #200339
You may also like
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "They advertise a return within 5 day policy to get your money back for defective items. However the apply the warranty on a discretionary basis. I own a pool repair..."
- "Driver hit a dog and threw it off the road and left..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days. One month later it arrives broken. When I called..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."