1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during construction.The service has been terrible and the workmanship poor.

Here are a few issues- they initially plumbed the sink wrong, covered over my electrical outlet, damaged the wall in the room nest to the bathroom, the hallway and the bedroom, the seal of the sink top to the wall piece is already separating, they broke a tile in my kitchen and cannot replace it with the same tile, so offered me a $500 discount, when the kitchen will need to be totally re-tiled. On several occasions they left my bathroom window unlocked; once when I was out of town for 4 days with an unlocked window.

I discussed the paint color and the paint work with the salesperson for about 20 minutes, but she declined to write that information on the contract, so no painting.During the construction they left my heat vent off and my furnace filter was covered in sheetrock and other debris.

Review about: Rebath Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor workmanship.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments