Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

They are very nice on email responses, but horrible on phone. The lady who sends the email replies doesn’t even know she’s the same person who answers the phone “let me see who sent you the email”, uh, it was you.

She did not know if floating shelves constitute part of a remodel, most likely because they want you to spend as much money on I’m sure cheap fake cabinets.

I don’t even know why I wasted my time thinking about this idea. Most likely because every business person in the Boise area, ignores, does not show up for appointments and doesn’t know good product.

kity wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rebath. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rebath to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rebath and rebath customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lake Village, Arkansas, United States #1173993

These whinny customers just make me sick.

to Sugar Brazoria, Texas, United States #1189026

I'm in Texas and we had a shower done in our bathroom. At first I was happy with it, until I realized how extremely hard it is to clean.

A black mold will not come off at all, no matter what product I use (on their list).

And the caulk came off quickly. The shower is comfortable and pretty, except for this.