Do NOT!I repeat..

DO NOT do any business with this company. I worked for this man since 2003 in his office as the office Manager. They rip people off. The owner is a RACIST and a LIER!

He takes advantage of people. In all the time I worked there I had to hear racial slurs from his mouth such as: Hispanics are lazy. Hispanics are ***. Dont hire black people.

Dont send me to black people's home, why are the installers taking off 4th of July? "They are not Americans." ALL TO MY FACE FACE. The man doesnt care what he says to others. When his son emailed me *** once I brought it to his attention, he ignored it.

Did not even apologize to me. He would force me to go to work in dangereous snow weather conditions and when I arrived at the office the front was not even plowed. I fell several times, and he never bothered to ask if I was alright. All he cares for is himself and money.

No compassion for his employees. I injured my foot with a big piece of granite that fell on me and when he saw it and I told him what happened, he ignored me. I had to go to work injured. without being able to go to the hospital because I had no insurance.

(something he also promised to pay for) Not once did he ask me if I was ok, if I needed to go to the hospital since my foot was so swollen. Mr. Sasto had me FIRE (TERMINATE) a black girl I hired because she was BLACK. He also had me transfer Home Depot Jobs to Rebath jobs for his benefit and said if they ever asked him he would blame it on me.

I got fired for excersing my rights as an employee because I refused to continue to do this. This man had a discrimination law sue in Florida which he settled out of court for racial slurs towards an installer and his religion. He also did give Terry Gowan authorization to use his credit cards and etc. I have emails I kept of Mr.

Sasto showing he did in fact authorized Terry Gowan to use his credit card to advertise and etc. Terry was managing Florida for him and sadly got screwed in the end. Now he is hit with this judgement. He screwed alot of people just like he did with me.

I kept copies of All documents for legal purpose. They take advantage of customers. I had to lie to customers many times on the phone. Our service department is horrible.

The most un-professional office/owner I have ever worked for. The man cannot see 2 feet in front of him. He is too afraid to run his own bussines, especially his own office.I dont know how he stays in business. I can back up every thing I've said here.

If anyone doubts I will be more than happy to email proof of each statement I've made here. This man Makes people false promises. And NO I am not a disgruntle employee. I am excersing my right to speak the truth as a former employee.

This man is no good. I am relieved I no longer have to deal with this.

Customers do yourselves a favor...find a real company that can help you and not just take your money.

Review about: Rebath Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

"I will be contacting an attorney tomorrow morning to start a lawsuit for slandering me".......... Its not "Slandering" its actually called LIBEL......***

RachaelwithReBath

Rebath7667,

We’d like to discuss your experience with you further and put you in contact with someone who can resolve any issues you may have.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at awilliams@rebath.com, and we’ll do our best to help resolve your situation.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Bent Over

I'll be right there with you Maricel,

with 4 other people I know.

Bent Over

I will be seated in that courtroom waiting my turn to speak....after I speak to Home Depot and Ace Hardware

Rich Sasto, you should be ashamed of yourself. Pay your bills, do the right thing and treat people the way you say you want to treat them.

as far as I go, Just pay the advertising bill, its your bill not mine.....

I will be more than happy to see you in court. :)

Maricel Gotay has stated complete falsehoods about me on this site.She is absolutely a disgruntled employee who quit without notice.

She received her full pay including vacation pay due. I will be contacting an attorney tomorrow morning to start a lawsuit for slandering me. Just for the record, I was an absentee owner in Florida and had nothing to do with discrimination. Maricel Gotay, who is Hispanic, worked for me for approximately 8 years.

Why? I am an equal opportunity employer and have never uttered anything that could be construed as racist. As for Terry Gowen, he is also a disgruntled employee who conspired to quit my employ and start his own business with all of my employees. This attemp failed and he began to send many email to me and the people who worked for me.

The reason he received the judgement is because he signed for advertising without my authorization. The simple reason was he was receiving a 10% commission for all sales plus a 2% commission on all sales made by any of the other salespeople.

I have remained silent for two years because I did not want to deal with former employees who obviously do not know how to control themselves but enough is enough.I have a lot more to add to this Maricel but I'll do that when we get to court.