I do not complain but I wish I had seem this website before getting involved with Rebath or Home Depot.

They work for Home Depot and a company interested only in what they can sell and to h@@@ with the customer. They have such a reputation for poor after sale service that I did not find out about until after I had hired this firm. They are quick to collect your $$ and once they do, they do not return calls when corrections are requested. Just try to get a call back from these guys is impossible! My bathroom was completed in one day OK (big deal) but they left an awful mess in the house, the walls were misaligned, there was missed caulking and the bottom wasn't even level. The water pools in one corner. They even had the nerve to say that they can not understand why I am complaining about the problem since this was their best man. I suggest anyone contemplating a bathroom refit to get quotes from a reputable tile guy and forget about Re Bath and Home Depot. They are rip off artists who spend a ton of money on advertising then the h@@@ with the customer. I called Home Depot and they just passed me back to Rebath.

I am pissed and I am embarrassed.

thanks for the head up before I made a bad mistake of using these guys.

Garland, Texas, United States #941127

We can't get them back to do a simple repair so we just gave up on them. I wonder what the cost is of doing the job right or me telling everyone what *** they are.

Houston, Texas, United States #836386

Should have used Statewide.

Austin, Texas, United States #807821

Don't try to get a warranty problem fixed.

This company in Ventura, CA wanted $8000 to install their product.I can get an entire bathroom remodel for that price.

$8000!!! Get real! Save the 1.5 hour "PRESENTATION" Tell me what the price will be and get out the door.

I don't have time for your sales pitch.If I would have known I'd lose 1.5 hrs of my life, I would never have made the phone call.

to What a waste of time! Houston, Texas, United States #812320

Absolutely agree.Big waste of time.

I want my hour and 15 minutes back, too.

They quoted me a price over

$5,000 to replace a bathroom countertop with granite!It's a 10-foot counter!!!!

I had them put in new walls four years ago and we have a terrible problem with mill due

For years a local Rebath company showed a two inch thick binder of satisfied customers at their booth in Home Remodelling shows. I stood at the booth for over ten years and can't tell you how many people stopped to tell us what a wonderful job they had done in their home, how tarps were laid for walking across rugs leading to the bathroom and how neat the clean up was afterwards as well.

We had a bath remodeled 2 years ago and we are trying to find some one to take care of our problem

I took my dog in last week and he came out looking like they used hedge clippers on him avoid this company

Really Statewide Remodeling trying to act better? They did my bathroom, charged me twice as much as it was redone for and are about the rudest company around. What a joke.

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #420633

I used a home depot card for the rebath job.After they screwed it up and refused to fix it I tried to cancel the charge on my Home Depot Card.

Never ever use their CC for anything.Are you are just double screwed

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #379823

It appears that the property is in California and that the home improvement selling facialted a home improvement loan between the owner and a bank.Unlike the Rebath rep.

stated the Rebath agent is required to have a brokers license from the DRE in order to do this. Also, the bank seem is be an alien corporation in California. Contact the California Department of Real Estate, it is a simple form and they will response quickly.

It can be a simple matter of you recinding the contract.(You get all your money back.)

Hi, Same Here.

We're sorry to hear about your experience with Re-Bath of Oxnard, CA and would appreciate you contacting our Customer Service Department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154. with further details.

Rachael, on behalf of Re-Bath corporate office

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #376847

I had the same experience with Rebath of Oxnard, CA. What an experience! Nothing went right.

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #342888

Never, ever, ever have a bath remodel done by Home Depot .We should have known by the high pressure, misleading sales person that arrived at our home.

We had a simple shower remodel that was not good from the beginning. We had to have the entire thing redone by Home Depot, which turned into another nightmare. They do not do their own work, but contract it out to Rebath who sent the very same installation crew out again.

After talking to a number of people who do the same type of work, we were charged about double the standard industry rate.If I knew a way to try and get half my money back, I would try.

These websites make me crazy!Please do your homework before posting negative stuff against someone.

The Ft Myers Rebath is locally owned and operated by a father and son, who live and work in SW Florida.

The products are good and the guys are honorable.You can count a good job, excellent service and a follow up that you can count on.

Try being reasonable with the company.They are NOT out any money and do not deserve to keep the deposit.

In Texas, a deposit for a construction project is to be keep in escrow for the work. Call the DA. It is not earned income by the contractor. If that does not work the worst thing for a remodeling contractor is to have a customer who they know will be a bad child.

Let them install it, then find everything wrong with it.

No one does a perfect job nor can they ever do a perfect job, you can give them enough *** and then sue them for the *** job that you will get your money back.Learn to work the game like they have learned to work the game on you and your will come out ahead.

I see Statewide Remodeling posting here in effort to snag some business.They are no better.

I had a HORRIBLE experience with them.

Search for rip-off reports related to "Statewide Remodeling" and you will see what I am referring to.They terminated a contract at their will (because it is written in their favor of course), keeping Customer's $1200 down payment and providing absolutely NOTHING in return.

This is just sad to see this happening to you folks.We here at Statewide Remodeling which services the Home Depot in Dallas and Austin just would not let this happen.

I am the owner of Statewide and I am always available to take your call and see that the work is done right. We just do not have the complaints like these other companies. That is not to say that we are get it right - but we make it right.

That is what makes a great company to do business with.Thank you for your time.