2.7K views

I do not complain but I wish I had seem this website before getting involved with Rebath or Home Depot.

They work for Home Depot and a company interested only in what they can sell and to h@@@ with the customer. They have such a reputation for poor after sale service that I did not find out about until after I had hired this firm. They are quick to collect your $$ and once they do, they do not return calls when corrections are requested. Just try to get a call back from these guys is impossible! My bathroom was completed in one day OK (big deal) but they left an awful mess in the house, the walls were misaligned, there was missed caulking and the bottom wasn't even level. The water pools in one corner. They even had the nerve to say that they can not understand why I am complaining about the problem since this was their best man. I suggest anyone contemplating a bathroom refit to get quotes from a reputable tile guy and forget about Re Bath and Home Depot. They are rip off artists who spend a ton of money on advertising then the h@@@ with the customer. I called Home Depot and they just passed me back to Rebath.

I am pissed and I am embarrassed.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

thanks for the head up before I made a bad mistake of using these guys.

Garland, Texas, United States #941127

We can't get them back to do a simple repair so we just gave up on them. I wonder what the cost is of doing the job right or me telling everyone what *** they are.

Houston, Texas, United States #836386

Should have used Statewide.

Austin, Texas, United States #807821

Don't try to get a warranty problem fixed.

This company in Ventura, CA wanted $8000 to install their product.I can get an entire bathroom remodel for that price.

$8000!!! Get real! Save the 1.5 hour "PRESENTATION" Tell me what the price will be and get out the door.

I don't have time for your sales pitch.If I would have known I'd lose 1.5 hrs of my life, I would never have made the phone call.

to What a waste of time! Houston, Texas, United States #812320

Absolutely agree.Big waste of time.

I want my hour and 15 minutes back, too.

They quoted me a price over

$5,000 to replace a bathroom countertop with granite!It's a 10-foot counter!!!!

I had them put in new walls four years ago and we have a terrible problem with mill due

For years a local Rebath company showed a two inch thick binder of satisfied customers at their booth in Home Remodelling shows. I stood at the booth for over ten years and can't tell you how many people stopped to tell us what a wonderful job they had done in their home, how tarps were laid for walking across rugs leading to the bathroom and how neat the clean up was afterwards as well.

We had a bath remodeled 2 years ago and we are trying to find some one to take care of our problem

I took my dog in last week and he came out looking like they used hedge clippers on him avoid this company