Handling business with the Santa Clarita Rebath has been a complete nightmare.I wonder how these guys even have a BBB license.

Someone should check up on these guys because they were completely unprofessional and did a terrible job on my bathroom. I now have to pay someone else to FIX their work. I would caution anyone to stay away from them! I hope their crappy work costs them their business license.

I am disgusted.Jasyn was cocky, showed up late, gave me an inaccurate price, and not to mention it took them weeks to complete a job that was supposed to be done in mere days.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

RachaelwithReBath

Anonymous,

We are very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience. We’d like to discuss this with you further.

Please contact the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #336371

The sales representative came to my home and told me he had to do an inspection of the bathroom.I leaned over and shinned a flashlight into the drain and told me that I had problem that needed to be taken care of right away.

What can be said at that point?

I did not want to be rude but it was time to stop.Good luck Rebath.

I am so glad I read all the complaints on this business before making contact.I heard about SCV ReBath and thought I would do my own research.

In my opinion, if Eduardo Anaya is representing this company, it would do the business justice for him to check his grammar before responding to customer complaints. That alone gave me no assurance in this company. From what I read, this company is completely unprofessional and looks like a ploy just to take people's money.

I will definitely be taking my business elsewhere.Thank you pissed off consumer.

Anonymous:

SCV Re-Bath is making an effort to resolve is been 15 days and we have not hear from you please contact us we will like first identified you as a customer. SCV Re-Bath wants to resolve any complain you have. Our direct Line is 661-644-3601 or sends us an email customerservice@scvrebath.com Thank you.

Anonymous:

SCV Re-Bath is making an effort to resolve is being 15 days and we have not here from you please contact us we will like first identified you as a customer. SCV Re-Bath wants to resolve any complain you have. Our direct Line is 661-644-3601 or sends us an email customerservice@scvrebath.com Thank you.

SCV Re-Bath procedures are base on contracts and we make a serious effort to resolves all matters directly with customer. Call 661-644-3601 or email customerservice@scvrebath.com, customer satisfaction is the principle of our complete operations; we want to validate your complain, let us know what is the matter and what can do to help.

RachaelwithReBath

Anonymous,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to discuss this with you further.

Please contact Lisa O’Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lrizzo@rebath.com (CC me at Rachael@rebath.com).

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office