Please Don't use Re-bsth!!!!I am redoing their job due to I now have a leak that they have caused!!

I had them come out due to the "Lifetime Guarantee." That's a bunch of Bull!!

They of course, denied that they caused the leak and I can't figure out how to prove they did so I'm now out of the money that I am having to pay for the original contract!!

They are more worried about hiring non-plumbers than actual real contractors!!Be aware and don't make the SAME mistake that I did!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

Rebath did my bathroom, 3 yrs ago.The put a shower overlay over my existing tub.

They hired plumbers to complete the work. I just found water under my ceramic floor tiles they installed on top of my subfloor. I am 99% sure the water is coming from the shower drain, poor seal that finally broke. But Rebath states that it's not their issue and lifetime guarantee does not included any of the work the plumbers they hired did.

This is going to cost me a ton to fix.Not happy!!

RachaelwithReBath
#206789

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to discuss this with you further.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com and CC me (Rachael@rebath.com).

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

ssdreambath

Sorry your having these problems.I own a Bathroom remodeling company called South Shore Dream Bath in Rockland,Ma and you would never see this happen on my end.

The customer always comes first no matter what. I worked for Rebath and i know how these big franchises work. Its a common mistake that people make when they purchase from big companys. Its not so much the company , its the installers that dont have the proper training.

I was one of there top installers and i soon relized how they work. They cut my pay in half and expected me to do all the work for nothing.

But now i dont have to deal with there mess.Oh and there is a mess.Alot of call backs ....srry guys but they just left me no choice.

www.southshoredreambath.com

They are all investors and after a quick buck!!!! Non of them

have plumbing experience.

They furniture store owners, battery salesmen, handymen with no

real knowledge of plumbing. Stay away or you'll have to pay TWICE!!