Update by user Nov 16, 2016

Dear Re-Bath and all consumers.I want to apologize for my recent review.

In error I stated that Re-Bath in Oklahoma City completed my bathroom work. It Was Not Re-Bath.

It was Bath Fitter.Please disregard my review and I sorry for the mistake and the inconvenience.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2016

In 2013, I paid for Re-Bath in Oklahoma City to install a new tub with a liner to improve the appearance of my bathroom.I'm now a 64 year old retiree and thought this was a reasonable solution for my bathroom needs.

Well, it's now 2016 and I have had Re-Bath come out several times to re-caulk, even though I used the recommended cleaning products. I had no idea that every year or so, water would collect between the 2 tubs. Now I have water between the tubs and the caulk has again pulled away. This tub is a mess.

I'm on a fixed income and just don't know what to do.This is a quick solution, but not a good permanent fix.

user16369614 wrote the review because of not as described at Rebath. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rebath to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rebath and rebath bathroom remodeling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments