1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Good Morning,

I have made several attempts to get the floor in my bathroom that re-bath repalced fixed or replaced due to peeling or some sort of damage. Re-Bath re-modeled my bathroom in March 2016, after all was said and done I noticed what looked like spakle left to dry on the floor. When tried to clean it up found nthat it was a couple of small peel holes and one a little smaller than a dime that is divited in the floor. I emailed re-Bath, sent pictures, they came out and sent someone from a flooring company out, the out come was that someone punctured the floor and has since ignored my emails. The last email I sent to Matthew Krug, Anchorage Re-Bath, was on July 25, 2016 asking if Re-Bath was going to fix the flooring in the bathroom and have not heard from them since. When going to the show room, my husband and I just get the run-a-round, i.e. no-one is available to help us. The damage was not done by us (the homeowner)and I feel re-Bath should honor the warranty and fix or replace the floor or refund a portion of what we paid to have the floor replaced.

Tami Stoutenburgh

tami.stoutenburgh@gmail.com

907-345-8215

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Rebath and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rebath to "would like the floor replaced or fixed properly, better customer service and a partial refund for the flooring".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rebath and rebath bathroom remodeling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments