Anchorage, Alaska

Good Morning,

Related: Rebath Bathroom Remodeling Review from Wichita Falls, Texas

I have made several attempts to get the floor in my bathroom that re-bath repalced fixed or replaced due to peeling or some sort of damage. Re-Bath re-modeled my bathroom in March 2016, after all was said and done I noticed what looked like spakle left to dry on the floor. When tried to clean it up found nthat it was a couple of small peel holes and one a little smaller than a dime that is divited in the floor. I emailed re-Bath, sent pictures, they came out and sent someone from a flooring company out, the out come was that someone punctured the floor and has since ignored my emails. The last email I sent to Matthew Krug, Anchorage Re-Bath, was on July 25, 2016 asking if Re-Bath was going to fix the flooring in the bathroom and have not heard from them since. When going to the show room, my husband and I just get the run-a-round, i.e. no-one is available to help us. The damage was not done by us (the homeowner)and I feel re-Bath should honor the warranty and fix or replace the floor or refund a portion of what we paid to have the floor replaced.

Tami Stoutenburgh

tami.stoutenburgh@gmail.com

907-345-8215

1.6
Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rebath Bathroom Remodeling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Would like the floor replaced or fixed properly, better customer service and a partial refund for the flooring

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.