Rebath - Re-Bath Anchorage Alaska Failure to Honor Warranty
I have made several attempts to get the floor in my bathroom that re-bath repalced fixed or replaced due to peeling or some sort of damage. Re-Bath re-modeled my bathroom in March 2016, after all was said and done I noticed what looked like spakle left to dry on the floor. When tried to clean it up found nthat it was a couple of small peel holes and one a little smaller than a dime that is divited in the floor. I emailed re-Bath, sent pictures, they came out and sent someone from a flooring company out, the out come was that someone punctured the floor and has since ignored my emails. The last email I sent to Matthew Krug, Anchorage Re-Bath, was on July 25, 2016 asking if Re-Bath was going to fix the flooring in the bathroom and have not heard from them since. When going to the show room, my husband and I just get the run-a-round, i.e. no-one is available to help us. The damage was not done by us (the homeowner)and I feel re-Bath should honor the warranty and fix or replace the floor or refund a portion of what we paid to have the floor replaced.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- " Sean Eichrodt Apollo Investigative Services by u Bethea7503 1 hour ago Review #: 474026 1 of 2 Apollo Investigative... Reviews Next → Company ..."
- "I'm so tired of getting on zulily's wedsite and look through all of their pages after pages after pages after pages after pages after pages of clothes an I still..."
- "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..."