Rebath - Re-Bath Anchorage Alaska Failure to Honor Warranty

9 of 169 Rebath reviews

Good Morning,

I have made several attempts to get the floor in my bathroom that re-bath repalced fixed or replaced due to peeling or some sort of damage. Re-Bath re-modeled my bathroom in March 2016, after all was said and done I noticed what looked like spakle left to dry on the floor. When tried to clean it up found nthat it was a couple of small peel holes and one a little smaller than a dime that is divited in the floor. I emailed re-Bath, sent pictures, they came out and sent someone from a flooring company out, the out come was that someone punctured the floor and has since ignored my emails. The last email I sent to Matthew Krug, Anchorage Re-Bath, was on July 25, 2016 asking if Re-Bath was going to fix the flooring in the bathroom and have not heard from them since. When going to the show room, my husband and I just get the run-a-round, i.e. no-one is available to help us. The damage was not done by us (the homeowner)and I feel re-Bath should honor the warranty and fix or replace the floor or refund a portion of what we paid to have the floor replaced.

Tami Stoutenburgh

tami.stoutenburgh@gmail.com

907-345-8215

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Would like the floor replaced or fixed properly, better customer service and a partial refund for the flooring
Product or service
Review category
Household Services
review #893947

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rebath? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
9 of 169 Rebath reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rebath. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rebath.
Filing a new complaint about
×