WE had applied for a new shower from Re-Bath in Scottsdale, AZ The saleslady came out & we told her what we wanted, something like a marble, but not tile, she said it would be like corian, that sounded O.K. she went and measured it all, and they came after about two weeks, and tore out the old fibre glass shower..She called it " Travertine" so we thought that was the name of the material it was made of..Turns out,now that it's a big mess in our bathroom,Travertine we find now is the COLOR and the shower they brought to us is the same as we had, only MUCH smaller...They call it something else, but it's still fibre glass, NOT WHAT WE WANTED And don't go for this " NO money down, no interest, no payment *** for a year...THey have you sign for 1/2 of the cost right away, which is a loan on your house, the cost was $6666.00 So now we are stuck for 1/2 of that. for something that's pure junk...and a year from now you pay it or you pay an unGODly interest rate, of course we can pay it, but some people may not be able to...Anyway,my opinion of Re-Bath is they are a scam, STAY AWAY I am hiring an Attorney and that will be more expensednjv

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2010.

Comments

I know the Rebath manager for that area. You got the best they have to offer.

RachaelwithReBath

Ron,

I'm very happy that you are satisfied with your remodel. Thank you for offering us that opportunity.

If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact Lisa O’Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lorander@rebath.com.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

I have to say that after we complained about the above complaint, they came out and told us they would give us exactly what we were expecting...They did a magnificent job, and we have a gorgeous shower, even better than we thought it would be. All the workers were very professional and polite.. I would recommend

Re-Bath of Scottsdale to anyone, and would be happy to show anyone our perfect shower

Sounds like #2 and #3 work for Re-Bath and obviously can't take some constructive criticism, everyone has a right to their own opinion and maybe just maybe you don't know the entire story on what happened...not everyone writes a 10 page essay on EXACTLY what was said and what happened, Grow up!

RachaelwithReBath

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to discuss this with you further.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com (CC me at Rachael@rebath.com).

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

#208621

It seems that these poeple admitted in their complaint that it was "something like" corian. Did the salesman say it was?

NO. Did he say it was a travertine marble wall? NO. Is there a problem with the installation?

No. This sound purely like buyers remorse and I just get sick of it. What are suppose to do? Just install something until we get something you thing that you think that you might like?

People are always wanting a Lexus and only willing to pay for a Ford. These type of customer make me sick.

#208381

Wow, sounds like somebody didn't look into this at all before they had Re-Bath come out. You didn't know what color you were getting or what size shower you were getting?

The material that Re-Bath uses is Acrlic, not fiberglass and I know carries a lifetime warranty on it. Sounds like you didn't do your homework or pay attention when they were going through this with you and now you want to sue....very sad.