Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Really crappie company plastic creeking shell have water in my basement did whatever they wanted no care for the costumer they should be out of buisness.They have not contacted me back.

The supervisor is not doing his job. Nicole doesnt know how to keep up with contacting the costumer. What a company beware. Rebath u guys should be ashamed of urselfs.

Sloppy sloppy work sloppy representatives. 13 grand haha u guys are crooks. Terrible. Home Depot needs to drop u and get another company ur negligent not reputable.

Everybody beware stay clear. Shame on you REBATH !!!! And also they always bring u scratched glass doors that are cut funny everytime do u guys have people that weren't trained to do all ur work its sad. I got mixed up in a bad company.

Wish i could reverse time and not have had them step foot in my house.What a joke!!!!

Review about: Rebath Shower Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

And did I mention I have water in my basement never had water laying around till rebath was here. I also contacted Home Depot with this complaint.

to Anonymous #1300452

I take back the water issue it was not rebath for that I apologize.