Had shower installed, did a great job, its been 2 years and i love it, never had a problem.So i decided to have my other bathroom done and i hate it.

Th e workmanship was horrible, and I'm just waiting for it to fall apart, to see if they really do guarantee it for life. Was cleaning the tub this morning, when i wiped the tub faucet it did a 360 now we all know that is not suppose to happen. I did ask for the same person who did my first bathroom but was informed that he no longer worked there.

So, just saying it depends on who does the work, first guy did excellent job second guy did horrible and if he had done my first one, I would not have called back for the second one.Just beware.

Review about: Rebath Shower Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rebath Shower Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

These look like a competitor spreading fake reviews. Customers wanting real information should contact the company. They will set you rite.

My bench seat cracked the beginning of December and Rebath still hasn't repaired it. Their lifetime warranty is a joke.