Had shower installed, did a great job, its been 2 years and i love it, never had a problem.So i decided to have my other bathroom done and i hate it.

Th e workmanship was horrible, and I'm just waiting for it to fall apart, to see if they really do guarantee it for life. Was cleaning the tub this morning, when i wiped the tub faucet it did a 360 now we all know that is not suppose to happen. I did ask for the same person who did my first bathroom but was informed that he no longer worked there.

So, just saying it depends on who does the work, first guy did excellent job second guy did horrible and if he had done my first one, I would not have called back for the second one.Just beware.

Review about: Rebath Shower Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

These look like a competitor spreading fake reviews. Customers wanting real information should contact the company. They will set you rite.

to Anonymous #1348565

riiight...

My bench seat cracked the beginning of December and Rebath still hasn't repaired it. Their lifetime warranty is a joke.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Rebath - Review Rebath "Rebath attempted to repair a damage tub spout that they installed in our bathroom after they remodeled, but did not complete the job as the insurance Company advised them..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more