Had shower installed, did a great job, its been 2 years and i love it, never had a problem.So i decided to have my other bathroom done and i hate it.

Th e workmanship was horrible, and I'm just waiting for it to fall apart, to see if they really do guarantee it for life. Was cleaning the tub this morning, when i wiped the tub faucet it did a 360 now we all know that is not suppose to happen. I did ask for the same person who did my first bathroom but was informed that he no longer worked there.

So, just saying it depends on who does the work, first guy did excellent job second guy did horrible and if he had done my first one, I would not have called back for the second one.Just beware.

Review about: Rebath Shower Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

These look like a competitor spreading fake reviews. Customers wanting real information should contact the company. They will set you rite.

to Anonymous #1348565

riiight...

My bench seat cracked the beginning of December and Rebath still hasn't repaired it. Their lifetime warranty is a joke.

Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more