Rebath attempted to repair a damage tub spout that they installed in our bathroom after they remodeled, but did not complete the job as the insurance Company advised them to which left mold and a leaking sealing in my gareage. I simply want them to come back and complete the project they started and stop making excuses and take responsibility. They repaired one section but not the other...I have contacted an Attorney, and a mold restoration company and the BBB, next will be the Attoney General if this matter is not resolved soon as this now a health issue.
Someone in Management needs to call or email us immediately. The picture you see is a damaged garage ceiling that transpired from from their faulty tub spout. Our phone nunber is 281-507 5533. Mr. or Mrs. Griffith
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tub Spout Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."