Rebath attempted to repair a damage tub spout that they installed in our bathroom after they remodeled, but did not complete the job as the insurance Company advised them to which left mold and a leaking sealing in my gareage. I simply want them to come back and complete the project they started and stop making excuses and take responsibility. They repaired one section but not the other...I have contacted an Attorney, and a mold restoration company and the BBB, next will be the Attoney General if this matter is not resolved soon as this now a health issue.
Someone in Management needs to call or email us immediately. The picture you see is a damaged garage ceiling that transpired from from their faulty tub spout. Our phone nunber is 281-507 5533. Mr. or Mrs. Griffith
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tub Spout Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."