Rebath attempted to repair a damage tub spout that they installed in our bathroom after they remodeled, but did not complete the job as the insurance Company advised them to which left mold and a leaking sealing in my gareage. I simply want them to come back and complete the project they started and stop making excuses and take responsibility. They repaired one section but not the other...I have contacted an Attorney, and a mold restoration company and the BBB, next will be the Attoney General if this matter is not resolved soon as this now a health issue.
Someone in Management needs to call or email us immediately. The picture you see is a damaged garage ceiling that transpired from from their faulty tub spout. Our phone nunber is 281-507 5533. Mr. or Mrs. Griffith
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tub Spout Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."