I needed my tub and enclosure done, and I couldn't have it take days or weeks. Arizona Re-Bath promises to have it done in one day. Unfortunately, they had a problem with my walls that necessitated a weeklong wait without being able to use my shower. But I'm happy with the job they did but a week without my shower is just ***. They should not promise something if they can't deliver it.

I was VERY unhappy with the salesman, however, who was extremely unpleasant to me when I called him back with some questions after receiving his bid on the estimate.

Had an Experience with Rebath?

Comments

RachaelwithReBath
#206790

Karen F,

We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the length of your installation. We would appreciate hearing about your experience so that we can better understand where we can improve our processes.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com and CC me (Rachael@rebath.com). We’ll be sure to address your issue immediately.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

RE BATH SUCKS I LOOKED INTO THEM ONE JOB IS A *** JOB HAD MY BATHROOM GUTTED AND TUB REDOON IN A WEEK AND THEY USED MUCH BETTER PRODUCT THAN RIPOFF ERR REBATH

Look at this story:

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard S., sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard S., franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale. Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard S. owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of 18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees.

The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard S., since Richard S. was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard S. took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard S. still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard S. Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of...